Thursday, April 20, 2006

A United State Coast Guard Patrol Boat







We drove down to the lake to eat our lunch today. I took a million pictures-okay-58. "Oh, you and that blog!" my friends say. Needless to say I did not want to go back to work. Crammed in a tiny office, nose smushed against a bright computer screen, not to mention the constant E-mails popping into my projects. So for one short, and I mean short hour I was blissfully happy. I will saturate this blog over the coming weeks with outdoor pictures. Buildings? If they have bright colors, I'll consider it.

Here's a nautical Website that is really cool and you will learn something.

6 comments:

3rdfloor20 said...

Oh, you and your blog...

You should have asked them for a ride, then you could have had lunch on a yacht before heading back to the office!

I really like this picture. There's just something about the Chicagoland area.

Nairobi Paul said...

Yes, my wife says to me, "Oh you and that blog!" also.

Kris said...

this is indeed a nice break from the office :)

Nicola said...

I get the same comments as well. My sister got a bit embarassed when I wanted to take a photo of my food last time I went out with her. Oh well. :) Nice little coast guard boat!

chris.h. said...

Love the colours on these two shots--and yes please to more outside shots--summers on its way!!

heidi said...

Thanks for all the comments. I'm happy I'm not the only conscientious blogger.